Financial Aid Available for Qualified Applicants
At California College of Cosmetology and Barbering, we understand that students’ financial situations are unique. The most common things we see holding students back is the inability to pay for school. We don’t want anything to stop aspiring beauty professionals from pursuing their passions in cosmetology, barbering, manicuring, or any other program.
We are here to help you pay for your education. If you have questions or would like to book an appointment, Please contact our Financial Aid Officer, Kathy Toburen at (209) 952-5318
We are committed to helping our students with potentially life-changing investment that is their education with Cal CBC. Our payment plans and tuition financing are available to everyone.
If you are interested in moving forward with one of our payment plans, contact us today.
Cal CBC believes that students shouldn’t let financial hardship hold them back from pursuing their futures. Scholarships are available for students to use toward their Cal CBC tuition.
- OPI Scholarship: This is available once a month. The scholarship is for $500. 24 students from different OPI schools will be awarded the scholarship. In order to receive the scholarship, you must attend an OPI school, have a good standing within your school, and submit a video essay. To find the application, video essay requirements, and the due dates, visit the OPI Scholarship website above.
- Matrix Scholarship: $1,000 scholarship once a year. 50 students in different Matrix schools will be awarded this scholarship. This scholarship requires students to submit a video essay on the year’s topic.
- Great Clips Scholarship: These scholarships range from $250-$1,500 in value. This scholarship is awarded with tools along with the money. Applicants must answer questions about their need for the scholarship. Students must be over the age of 18 to apply. To find out more about the application and to apply, visit the Great Clips Scholarship site above.
- Beautychangeslive.org: These scholarships range in value. They can be awarded for basic and advanced hair classes, makeup, esthetics, and nails. The requirements for application include: the student must not have completed more than 50% of their course by the time they are applying, a video or written essay + an inspiration board, and a headshot. You can apply using the link above.
- Study.com wants to help empower LGBTQ+ students by helping them reach their education goals. To do that, we’re offering several Study.com Student Scholarships for LGBTQ+ students pursuing college degrees in a number of fields of study. Our scholarships award $1,000 to $2,000 to provide some financial relief for the high cost of college. Our scholarships include:
- Study.com Scholarship for Transgender Students
- Study.com Scholarship for LGBTQ+ Students
- Study.com Scholarships for LGBTQ+ Students in STEM
These scholarships all have an application deadline of May 1st
Please reach out with questions.
- Financial assistance Available through FAFSA (School Code 042777)
Don’t let finances hold you back from getting an education with Cal CBC. Speak with one of our admissions specialists to make an appointment and choose the right option for you.